Thank you for purchasing our product, please read this user manual carefully.
For your safety, please read this user manual before battery replacement or recharging.
Always follow the instructions for the best performance of the battery.
All Cameron Sino batteries and chargers are installed with short circuit & overcharge protection.
- • Fully charged is recommended for all new batteries. After completing 2-3 charge & discharge cycles, the battery will achieve the optimum battery capacity.
- • After the battery is fully charged, unplug the battery from the power source to prevent overcharging.
- • Disconnected the charging unit from power source when not in use.
- • Store batteries at moderate temperature. If batteries will be unused for extended period, remove it from devices and keep it under normal indoor room conditions.
- • Isolated batteries with metallic objects such as coin, clip, or pen etc. when carrying an additional battery.
- • Make sure the positive (+) and negative (-) ends of the battery are facing the correct direction.
- • If at all possible, avoid fully charged and discharge the battery.
- • Limited charging volts：4.2V±0.05V
- • Do not apply batteries to reverse polarity nor other devices.
- • Do not continue to charge batteries beyond the specified time.
- • Do not crush, drop, mutilate, penetrate with foreign objects.
- • Do not use or charge the batteries when it appear to be leaking, discolored, rusty, deformed, emit an odor nor are otherwise abnormal.
- • Do not spill water to the battery or get them wet.
- • Do not dispose of batteries in a fire or trash incinerator or leave batteries in hot places such as a sun-exposed car.
- • Do not attempt to disassemble, puncture, or modify to the battery.
- • Dispose of batteries according to the local laws and regulation of your region.
- • To prevent damages on battery, extreme temperatures, vibration, and shock should be avoided.
- • Keep battery between 15°c and 25°c (57°F to 77°F) for the best performance.
- • When the battery is on fire, do not use water to fire fighting,please use sand or other non-combustible materials.
- • Properly stored or discarded away from a young child's reach.
- • The specifications of this product may change without prior notice.
- • Please Contact Cameron Sino if there are any questions about proper handling of batteries.
- Warranty Period (from the date of purchase invoice) for all Cameron Sino’s batteries are limited to 12 months (Lithium) and 6 months (Ni-MH).
- Consumers required presenting the original invoice and warranty card within the warranty period to a local dealer in order to claim a valid replacement or refund. Otherwise, a warranty claim will be rejected.
- • Under the judgment of our technician, any defects that caused under normal use, free repairing services will be provided.
- • This warranty will be voided if the product
- (a) has modified or repaired in any way by persons other than technicians of Cameron Sino, or
- (b) has been damaged due to misuse, abuse, accident, the act of god or any natural calamity or damage arising out of transportation of the product.
- • Cameron Sino Technology Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of our products. The Chinese version is the governing version of this Warranty.
Cherish the Earth, please recycle your battery.
The information in this manual regularly updates. Cameron Sino Technology Limited had no liability for any technical mistakes or printing error or their consequences. Last update: 2nd Mar 2020